Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Count Your Blessings


What a difference a year makes?







This time last year, Lily had been home from the hospital for a little over 2 months. We were so excited to finally have her home and get to share Christmas with our little miracle baby!! We couldn't wait to open presents or to take pictures of her by the tree. Of course she was too young to know what was going on at all but it still made us feel great! This was my favorite picture from Christmas. We were saying she was the best present ever and put the bow on her head. She was the cutest little present EVER!!! :) At this time of year especially, I make sure I always count my blessings and I am so blessed to have this beautiful little girl in my life!

Xmas 2009- It was so hard to find a outfit that was small enough for her. She was only about 8lbs here at 4 months old. 









Xmas 2010- I can't believe how much she has grown!! Weighing in at 21lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment