Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tiger Lily


My 2 1/2 year old Miracle.

It has been a while since I last posted so I thought I would give an update on my LilyBee. She is 2 1/2 years old right now and taking over the world!! LOL! She is at normal weight and height for her age group which thrills me beyond belief! She is very advanced for her age, which I always say was from her struggle to get into this world. She is extremely determined, smart, hilarious, full-of-life, loving, and independent. She always has to have her way, which at time drives me crazy but secretly is one of my favorite things about her. :) Everyone says she is just like me and I take great joy in that. However, my poor husband has double the trouble hehe!
I often think about the nickname my father gave Lily while she was in the NICU. Tiger Lily....strong, bold, bright, and stands out. Kind of sums her up to a tee. Her struggle trying to keep her in this world have made her one strong and very determined toddler. All I hear from her is "Lily do Mommy!" I have glimpses of the future all the time and I smile thinking of what she is capable of doing in her life. Everyone says she is just like me which gives me so much joy. I want her to stay a fighter and to know anything in life is possible. Especially since, she has shown me miracles do exist you just have to have faith and believe.

"The New Sheriff in Town"                   "The love of my life"

Silly Lily
 



No comments:

Post a Comment